Friday, March 31, 2006

I want it to end

I wish that I could figure out what the problem is with my Final project. I'm pretty sure that none of the components are operating at resfreq, but at the same time I don't know what to do. There's an error in the real time loop, and the PIC (Programmable Intergrated Circuit) doesn't want to acknowledge the interrupt that we have on it to realize that time is passing and we want it to notice. Six hours Joey and I were trying to figure this out. Six hours of my life that could have been better spent by singing in choir (which I missed), or sleeping (which I've been lacking), or even flossing my teeth (which I haven't done for some time).

I was able to read some more pages of "Xenocide", which I've been trying to read before the end of the semester. Just as a challenge to myself to see if I'll be able to handle the reading requirements for my comparative literature course in the fall.

Too much constructive interference. Need to decrease the amplitude/gain. Time to become dead to the world for a few hours. Perferably eight.

No comments: