Friday, May 25, 2007

Alive and well

Oh cwap! I fowgot to update my bwog! Aside from housesitting, watching 24 (Season 1 on DVD), discovering the awesomeness that is MODs, and working, I seem to have forgotten that some people actually read this! And that I enjoy writing it.

And I may have to cut this short because Caitlin, Rini and I are going out to spin some tunes! I picked up a couple CDs, High School Musical and Shrek the Third Soundtrack, to add to the library of Kiddle Tunes, and hopefully this will play out well. I'm just glad that we have someone who is going to drive the truck out there, because my stick driving skills are quite crap. To the point that I was fired from a porter position. Hey, I'm a city boy! NOT A FRIGGEN FARMBOY! I didn't get my licence until I was 23. Crickey!

In any case, I finally went to read of the Acts of Gord. Caitlin and I laugh long and loud, and there were facepalms a plenty. I can't believe people are that stupid! Oh, wait. Yes I can. I just don't deal with them on a daily basis. When I was a Londonderry we had a game store beside us, and I can relate to those people.

Time to go and spin the tunes!

No comments: