Monday, April 16, 2007

All good things

I've been sending out applications to quite a few places. Enbridge, CN Rail, Colt, Fortis, Haliburton, heck I even sent off an application to a firm in Lloydminister. At this point, I'm looking for anything.

However, Londonderry is going JV in May. Good bye corporate pay, and good bye benifits. Hence, I'm thinking goodbye Londonderry. CD Plus is folding too, but I don't think that has anything to do with me. I'm thinking that I could stay with Source for a while longer, and keep the benifits. However, if I don't get an Engineering job by July, it would be best to relocate to Beaumont. The only reason I would stay at Source would be to keep our apartment. Once we move out, I know that we wouldn't be able to move back. The best plan would be to get a job downtown, and then we'd be fine until we have another baby. Then we would be looking into getting either a home or a townhouse. Hopefully by then housing prices would be a little more reasonable.

Or there's the idea of going back to school and getting a technician position. Would probably pay more than Source.

Nevertheless, transferring to Southgate, or to Kingsway, seems better than staying where I am.

We shall see very shortly. The only thing constant in life is change.

And here's a freaky picture of me after I got my head buzzed.
There's a split on whether the eyes or the hair is freakier, but it seems to prove the theory that the sum of the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

No comments: