Saturday, May 13, 2006

Really bad ninja jokes

I think my wife eyes would have permanently rolled back into her head had I not stopped telling her these jokes. I just thought I should share them should anyone have the same sense of humour as I. I got the inspiration for these from Ask a Ninja.com such as:
dogs trained in ninjitsu - Caninjas
elephant ninja - ninjelephant
midget ninjas (Question 18) - Minjas

So without further ado here are some of my own:

Ninja that eats vast quantities of food - binja
Ninja that doesn't like these jokes - crinja
Ninja hiding in a door frame - hinja
Happy ninja - grinja
Unhappy ninja - grimja
Theatre Festival Ninja - frinja
Ninja relative - kinja
Ninja who just escaped a fire bomb - sinja
Overly frugal ninja - stinja
Ninja wrestler - pinja
Ninja disguised as a medical instrument - syrinja
Ninja wine conessieur - vinja

And the last one (that I can think of for now):
The woodsman from the Wizard of Oz after he learned ninjitsu - TINJA!

My apologies to Frank L. Baum.

No comments: