Sunday, December 21, 2008

Phones and Phunnies

It's kind of odd that today, I spent close to two hours on the phone. First conversation was with my Grandma, and I haven't talked to her for some time, plus I needed to thank her for paying for our AMA membership. It was nice to catch up, and I also found that talking to her educated me a little about my family history. I know that dad has handled most of the things on his side, and I have taken responsibility for most of mom's side, but it was still interesting to hear the stories from Grandma first hand.

Than I talked with Morgan for the better part of forty five minutes.
It was great to talk trash with a guy for once. It's nice to talk to
your spouse, but when you freely call your friends idiots and they
know you speak in jest, it feels great! Sad thing is we're both on
the same boat. In dire need to talk to another guy! You can only
take so much of baby and wife before you have to do something
masculine like trap someone in an outhouse by roping it shut, tipping
it over, and setting it on fire. Barring the actual performance of
such an atrocity, you can talk about it to some degree with someone.

Another thing I've been doing lately, as I avoid household chores, is
watching videos from thatguywiththeglasses.com. Screamingly funny,
although it does take a certain type of person to understand the
humour and not be offended by it. Utards would definitely hate it and
visit with their priesthood authority after seeing some of the videos.
In reference to Hellboy II:The Golden Army, the bum said, "I don't
think I saw this movie. I think I was having a crack fantasy."

If you don't think that's funny, then a) you never saw the movie nor
the first one, or b) you don't plan on seeing the movie nor the
previous one.

Me? I'm going to laugh myself to sleep now.

No comments: