Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Most wonderful time...

For a beer! I need to get me some Allen & Wright to have in a frosted
mug. Mmmm...

I mention this because one of my co-workers went to West Ed on Dec 6,
first saturday in december, hoping to do some Christmas shopping.
Once he saw the crowds, he and his buddies decided to go to Hooters
and drink some beer. Then they braved the mall again, only to turn
around, go back to Hooters and drink more beer. After they had
quaffed their beverages, they decided to pick up and leave, hit a
liqour store, and go home. Now that is a holiday tale, no?

That the best thing that I could think of for the moment. Since I
was sick yesterday, work piled up a bit and I stayed late. I'll
probably stay late again in order to try to catch up with the workload
we have before the end of the year. Only nine working days left!
Actually, it's more like eight because we all know that Dec 24 and Dec
31 are going to be short days. It still beats the workload I had last
year, and I don't have to worry about people stealing hundreds of
dollars worth of merchendise.

Time for bed.

No comments: