Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Riding on Fumes

One of my classmates when to the doctor today, and had a conversation that went like so:
Doctor-"Is it normal for your eyes to be that red?"
Classmate-"Well, I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately since classes are almost done."
Doctor-"Okay, you're in school. What are you taking?"
Classmate-"Engineering."
Doctor-"Oh. I'll give you these eyedrops and that should help a little."
That's how it is right now. Just going and going and not much time to stop. Even though I'm only taking 4 courses right now, I'm starting to feel it. I might sleep in tomorrow, recover from the lack of sleep I'm getting. However, some of my classmates are getting less than me, but they nap during the day, and some don't. Frankly, I'm surprised that some people haven't fallen over dead due to the amount of blood in their caffeine system. I don't drink coffee, or any other energy drinks.

Oops, this lab is full and I'm being kicked out.

No comments: