Thursday, November 16, 2006

Another step closer to the ring

Today I got sized for the Iron Ring. Oddly enough, before the sizing, I had to read and sign a document that outlines what it means to wear the ring. There was a spot for another signature, so I assume I'll be receiving the doc at the ceremony next Saturday. Next Saturday. Oh wow. With the assignments that I have pressing down on my brain, I don't think much about future events like that. But... wow. Nine days and I'll have the ring.

I also found out that I can have guests at the ring ceremony. Two guests, that's all. I had a guest list planned out in my head already, and the top two people are:
1. Caitlin (of course)
2. My dad

After that, I considered my father-in-law, and after that... well to be honest, I didn't think I would be able to invite more than three people. Heck, I didn't know if I would be able to invite anyone. Surprise surprise.

Nine days.

No comments: