Monday, November 13, 2006

Not as I hoped

I just talked with a former classmate of mine, and he applied for the Rates Analyst & Implementer as well. He has an interview tomorrow. I do not. Methinks that I'm not going to get one either.

I'm starting to wonder just how long I'm going to be working at the Source.

There's another line of employment that was put in my eyes. A certain Drew LaHaie mentioned that Intuit is still hiring, and that all I need to do is go to the website and apply directly. They're looking for Quality Assurance people, and I think that's something I can do. Looking for mistakes, crashing systems, and debugging. Again, it's a stepping stone.

Hopefully I won't land in the water trying to cross the creak from university to the workforce.

1 comment:

Budgie said...

Bah. You'll be fine. And at least you have the Source to fall back on. And we're such friendly happy people >:-}

bwuahahaha

No worries, my fingers are crossed for you.