Sunday, September 03, 2006

BRILLIANT

Foolish me forgot how web-based entry windows work. And I also forgot that if you have more than one account it will log you out of one, and into the other. I now realize that if you are doing a blog entry, FINISH IT BEFORE YOU GO ABOUT DOING ANY OTHER MULTITAKING!!!

I just lost an entry because of that error, so I'll try to get it spit out again, quickly.

I was in charge of the store today, and I will tomorrow. I think it sucks because I had to miss church, and I will be working on a holiday. Hope that won't happen next month, because Thanksgiving is the same day as my birthday. This holiday/birthday scheduling won't happen again until 2017, which is eleven years from now. My dad has the day off, and wants Cailtin and I to visit. Another reason that I probably won't show up at work on October 9, even if I'm scheduled.

I also talked to my dad about the fact that I don't have enough money for tuition, and he said that he could cover what I come short. I hope I don't have to ask for much, but rent is going up, and my hours are going down. Not a good combo.

Caitlin and I saved some money when we went swimming at Grant MacEwan Saturday. We showed up 30 minutes before close, so we were let in for one admission from our 10-visit pass instead of the usual two. w00t!

I think things are going to turn out okay.

No comments: