Saturday, September 23, 2006

Don't need to answer junk mail

Big debt? We have answers! Hey, funny coinscidence, so do I!

Another relief that I don't have to seriously consult junk mail in order to address my finances. Not that I ever would, but when you have tuition due in six days, and you do not have adequate amount of cash to do so, you start to get a little worried. I am going to apply for student loan funding, holding out for the Access Grant, and if that works, then I can scale back my hours a bit. If that doesn't work, then I'll ask my dad for a little assistance. But the bulk of it, in the short term, is going on the Visa. Not wise to do so, because I'm just amassing more debt, but desperate times call for plastic measures.

On a lighter note, my manager is going to be out of town for October 31. Hence my AM has the bright idea of dressing up for All Hallow's Eve. Caitlin thought a midevil/renaissance theme would be cool, but my AM has a zanier idea. One word. Drag. Oddly enough, we I heard that, two voices shouted their response in my head. First one was "Heavens, no." I paraphrased it and said it came out, "No." The other was "Hell, YES!" I pretended I didn't hear that.

2 comments:

Budgie said...

You know it would be fun :P

Budgie said...

update your blog. jeez!!

happy birthday, btw :P