Thursday, July 27, 2006

At the fair

Just saw the Hoja show at Telus stage and now we're refreshing ourselves with some of the food that I brought. I knew that we would be spending some money today, because we both wanted to get some more baklava. That was just the beginning. We also got a vegetable shredder, some aromatherapy stuff, and some fudge. It is way too easy to spend a lot of money! And we haven't gone on any rides either. Funny thing is, I do not plan to, and I know Caitlin doesn't either.

I have to say that it's a lot easier to use this keyboard when it's on a flat surface. I need to get myself used to this thing if i want to use it for school. I know I would have to get my typing speed up to at least 35 wpm if I want to be somwhat productive. It's not just enough to know where all the keys are, I have to press them at the right angle to get the connection secure. It's also too small for me to use my thumbs for the space bar, so I use my index finger. As I said, I have to learn how to type all over again!

No comments: