Thursday, July 27, 2006

I heart eBay


My first purchase went as well as you can imagine. I paid using Paypal, and the vendor sent it out that day, and in about a week I got it. I was a little worried after I installed the driver, then I read the disk. "Keyboard driver for Compaq iPaq H3800 series" didn't really send a chill though me, but I thought I would try it anyway. BOOM! It works! Those other entries today were written on the bus and at the Agricom using the keyboard. You would think that it's easy to type on that thing. It's not the spring loaded laptop type of keyboard, it's the rubber keys with carbon contacts. I'm assuming, I don't want to take it apart!

After all this money that we spent, it made me realize that we still need to pay tithing. We're getting a little behind, so this Sunday I am going to do everything save staple the checkbook to my forehead.

1 comment:

Budgie said...

what's a tithing ?