Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Plans have changed

This is Bob the balloon dragon. Caitlin had him custom made at the street performers festival. He's losing air, so I took a picture of him the night we brought him home. It's hard to get a good picture with our camera. But I'm looking into getting a new camera, but we might get one for Christmas. Right now I just have to worry about getting money for my tuition.

I like working retail, but I'm just wondering if it's enough to support a family, which has recently taken a very high priority. Thoughts and plans about family have changed considerably. Then again, you can get a job that pays more money than you can charge to an American Express corporate expense account, and dread going to bed, since it would mean that you would have to get up the next day and go to work.

Time for rest, and not a moment too soon. I've worked nine days straight. But I don't mind. Much.

1 comment:

Budgie said...

You can go to blogthings.com that's where I got them from.