Saturday, August 05, 2006

From bad to worse

1:25pm

At this point, I am beginning to think that we are not going to open today. I have not seen Mher, Nathan has talked with head office, and I've also consulted with mall security. By talked I mean he left a message on a machine which we may not hear a reply from until Tuesday, and by consulted I mean run into a dead end since mall security does not have spare keys for any businesses in the mall. Nathan did get home to check if he had a number to contact Mher. He doesn't. The only other place that there might be a contact number would be inside the store. Catch 22 there. If we call 411 we might find his number, but to do that, we would need his last name, which we don't know the exact spelling, but if we could contact another store, they could set us up with that info.

The title says it all.

No comments: