Saturday, August 05, 2006

One less thing to worry about

11:15am

Thankfully the guy working at the Fido booth has an Ericsson as well. Although not the exact same model, the charger works on my phone, and he was kind enough to let me use the said charger. So it's not going to die completely on me, but it came darn close.

Funny thing, across the hall from our store is a computer shop. They specialize in refurbs, so you can get decent computers quite cheap. In fact I saw a laptop there for $109. Quite a deal, although the little guy wouldn't be of much use except for email, blog, or notes at school. Then I realized that's why I bought the keyboard for iPAQ, and that was the end of that idea.

I wonder how much time my phone needs to charge. Or if Nathan has called yet. I am just all nerves today.

No comments: