Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Seemed like a good idea

@@ Auguser 2006

Right now, sitting on this luxary bus in downtown clgary at 6:30am, I am seriously hoping that this vacation was worth it. The bus seems equiped with a DVD player, so I was wise to bring my headphones. However, if I fall asleep on the 3 hour trip and miss the flick, I'm not going to be put out. I've already seen four movies in the past two days. The village caitlin and I watched on Sunday morning at the Tolley's while we folded up our laundry. Nanny McFee, we also watched together, but the location was at the Orr Theatre, also known as their Theatre room. RV and Larry the Cable Guy:Health Inspector I watched at the Pierce's. Thankfully Liz but Isobel down for bed before we watched LtCG:HI, because that is not a kid's show. Heavy on the cruude humour, I'm quite glad that Cailtin didn't see it either.

I am glad that I did get to spend some time with my sibs and in-laws. I made some interesting discoveries, such as the fact the Gail (Chris' mom) was college buddies with the owner of the Candy Shop in Banff.

1 comment:

Budgie said...

Hey Steve, sorry I ditched you. I was having net problems.

5 hour car ride and me and my car made it safely in one piece :)