Saturday, August 05, 2006

This is embarassing

10:45am

I changed into my uniform, so people will at least get the idea that I am supposed to be running the store right now, and that we'll be opening soon. Nevertheless, if anyone wants to do a transaction, whether it be a purchase or a refund, I'm at a loss. Such as the group of people who came by a couple of minutes ago looking to buy a camcorder battery. When I told them that the battery doesn't come charged that killed the sale anyway. I'm still glad that I decided to change, because I was able to help out a lady with some problems with her DVD player. It was more customer service than technical assistance, because she didn't have the player with her, and she'll be back Tuesday.

The other bad news is that unless I can find a charger for the cell phone, Nathan might not be able to get in touch with me to let me know what to do. Then again, if he doesn't get a hold of Mher, he will probably call the locksmith himself.

No comments: