Saturday, August 05, 2006

Thank God for the seventh day

"And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made: and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made." - Gen. 2:2

I'm not professing to be God, but I am very grateful for the seventh day, in my case Sunday. After all the craziness of work this week, I really need a day off to relax, get my mind of Daily Reports, and be with my wife.

Turns out that my sister-in-law was in premature labour, not full-on labour, so she didn't deliver her baby. She's that much closer though! I swear we got a bit of baby fever going on Kallie about to pop and Caitlin due in March.

This is the only entry I've made today using my desktop keyboard. All the other entries were made using iPAQ and the new keyboard. I found that using a Food Court tray as an impromptu lap desk works quite well for typing with the portable keyboard. Of course, sitting at a table works just as well.

We learn.

No comments: