Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Wheel of Time turns

Tonight will be the last night that I will be under 30. As of
tomorrow, I will have circled the sun thirty times, and to think I
used to think that I'd be old by now.

Ok, so I'm losing my hair, but aside from that I'm happily married,
the father of a beautiful daughter, and I have a steady job that's
keeping my family fed.

Still, three decades is a long time. I'm not the same person I was
ten years ago. I could say thank goodness for that! I'm not sure if
Caitlin would have still married me if I was the arrogant twat I was
before my mission. Hmmm... maybe I haven't changed that much.

I mentioned that my birthday is tomorrow, and my boss got an odd smile
on his face. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow, but I
trust it should be something... good. I hope.

No comments: